When opening the above URL, the content displayed is Norwegian bm, independently of the locale selected by the user.
When opening the same document locally, the content follows the locale selection as expected.
We have a document, install_use.jspwiki, which is written in norwegian bokmål inside the doc/proof/spelling/msoff/ directory. We also have locale specific versions of install_use there.
If I remove the install_use.jspwiki file, but leave the other ones, I get the answer:
Internal Server Error
Description: No details available.
Source: Cocoon Servlet
/home/sd/xtdoc/sd/src/documentation/content/xdocs/doc/proof/spelling/msoff/install_use.xml (No such file or directory)
This could be because these files are jspwiki files, and that the localization code doesn't work the way it works for .xml documents.
When moving to Mac OS X, forrest needs the java.awt.headless argument.
It was called this way: forrest run -Dforrest.jvmargs="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dfile.encoding=utf-8"
After some research I found that true had to be quoted, so the command:
forrest run -Dforrest.jvmargs="-Djava.awt.headless='true' -Dfile.encoding=utf-8"
gives the desired result.
If true is not quoted, it "kills" the next argument other argument, too.