Welcome to the Saami language technology pages
We are moving our services to a new server. Unfortunately this will cause our online analysers to be on and off during the move. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Our resources according to language
- Saami languages: North Saami, Lule Saami, South Saami // Inari Saami, Kildin Saami, Pite Saami, Skolt Saami.
- Other Uralic languages: Erzya, Finnish, Hill Mari, Ingrian, Khanty, Kven, Komi, Livonian, Meadow Mari, Moksha, Nenets, Nganasan, Olonetsian, Udmurt, Veps.
- Other languages: Buriat, Cornish, Faroese, Greenlandic, Iñupiaq, Ojibwe, Russian.
Our resources according to type
- Language learning Oahpa giela - interactive Saami course, OAHPA! language learning, VISL grammar learning, North Saami and South Saami grammar.
- Translation: Machine Translation North Saami - Norwegian and Norwegian - North Saami Translation Memory.
- Dictionaries: Digital dictionaries, Geo, Saami placenames.
- Saami on the computer and smartphone: Divvun proofing tools, Keyboard, HTML-entities, Program installation and Saami letters.
- For lingusts: Wordlists, North Saami interactive corpus, Johan Turi: Muitalus sámiid birra, North Saami adpositions, Our source files.
- About Giellatekno
- You can give comments and make questions: email@example.com