Here are some tips for efficient testing:
In order to test only the analysers you want, you may get rid of the other ones,
Then configure the system as you want it. The following command
Then compile by writing
Now, the command make check will test both the yaml files and the lemma generation.
Comparing the yaml reports
You may want to know exactly which yaml files are
- Write make check in a new terminal window.
- copy the whole output (cmd A cmd C) in a SubEthaEdit document
- In SubEthaEdit, select all text, press ctrl alt cmd P and type
- The result is the result of all tests (see example below).
- After some work, repeat the procedure, save as test2
- compare the to by the command diff test1 test2
This is what the file looks like:
N-aarran_dict-gt-norm.gen.yaml - 16/0/16 PASS N-caallim_dict-gt-norm.gen.yaml - 15/1/16 FAIL N-caskes_dict-gt-norm.gen.yaml - 13/3/16 FAIL ...
Advice: Intermediate files like test1, test2 may just be deleted. If you